Do You Need Pest Control Service But Don’t Know How To Chose The Right Company?
There comes a time in most people’s lives when they need a pest control company to come help with a problem. Whether it be a one-time service or gold star maintenance package, you still need to know what yo look for to get the best company for your issue. The task may seems daunting at first, but don’t despair! Here are some questions to ask, tips and things to look for in you new pest control partner.
- Does the pest control company have a valid license?
- Is the company bonded?
- What is the charter number?
- Does the company do background screening on your technicians? If so, which ones?
- Do the technicians have identification when they arrive at your home or business?
- How many years has the company been in the pest control business?
- How much experience does the company have treating a problem like yours?
- Does the company offer free estimates on pest control?
- Does the company require a long term contract? If so, is there a detailed list of exactly what is and is not covered?
- Is there a guarantee on the pest control service you will receive?
- Is there an eco-friendly option (if that is important to you)?
- A properly screened and identified technician will keep you and your family safe.
- Check to see if there are reviews about the business online (i.e. Facebook, Google, Angie’s List, Better Business Bureau, etc.). Remember one bad review shouldn’t end your research, see how they handles the issue. That way, if the unfortunate happens to you, you are prepared on how you will be treated.
- Pay attention to what is not covered and any time limitations on work.
- When comparing quotes check above tip to correctly identify what you are actually paying for and what is excluded.
- If you don’t feel right about a company, go with your gut. Especially if there is a maintenance contract.
Choosing a pest control company can be a big decision or one based on an infestation and who can arrive the soonest. Take a breathe and make sure you ask the right questions, are comfortable with the answers and choose a partner in your home maintenance not a fly-by-night business. A quality company will respect the fact that you have questions and cheerfully answer them. If they don’t, they are not the right one for you!
At Absolute Pest Control we pride ourselves in helping our clients achieve the results they are looking for at a reasonable value. We can and do answer the questions listed above for our customers and offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Platinum Package for hoe pest control maintenance covers more than any other and is priced below many Big Name companies. Our fully screened, trained and background checked technicians will service your home or business in Murfreesboro, Smyrna, LaVergne, Brentwood, Franklin, Nashville and all of Middle Tennessee. If we can be of assistance to you please call us today at 615-220-1933!