Have you ever wondered about who the person is on the there side of the door or who is inside your home during your treatment? Your personal safety is very important to us at Absolute Pest Control. Many pest control companies do not require all the steps and checks that we do. We require extra training too!
Here is a list of some of training and checks we perform on every technician:
- Abuse and Neglect Identification Training
- Caring for the Elderly and Disabled
- Critical Incident Reporting
- FSRA – False Claims Training
- LEIE- Government Funded Program Training
- EPLS- Suspension From Government Programs Training
- Policies and Procedures for OSHA
- Full Background Check through the TBI
- TN Felony Sex Offender Check
- TN Abuse Registry
- National Sex Offender Registry
Our company is also licensed and bonded with the state of Tennessee. All new technicians must train with a peer for one month before going out on jobs alone. There are multiple levels of in house training on skills and customer service that are ongoing. We take your safety very seriously.
If you ever have a concern, problem or testimonial for us, please click here. Your message will be treated very seriously and responded to quickly.