How Do I Keep Bugs Out Of My House In The Spring?
Spring is a time when bugs start to become more active and may try to find their way into your home. Here are some tips to help keep bugs out of your house in the spring:
- Seal any cracks or holes in your home’s exterior, including around windows and doors. Bugs can enter through even small openings, so it’s important to seal any gaps.
- Keep your home clean and tidy. Bugs are attracted to food, so make sure you clean up any crumbs or spills quickly. Also, don’t leave dirty dishes in the sink for too long.
- Keep outdoor lighting to a minimum. Lights can attract bugs, so try to use low-wattage bulbs and avoid leaving lights on all night.
- Trim back any bushes or trees that are close to your home. Bugs can use them as a bridge to get into your house.
- Consider using screens on windows and doors. This will allow you to keep your windows open to let in fresh air, while still keeping bugs out.
- Use insect repellents, such as sprays, candles or diffusers, to keep bugs away from your home’s entrance points.
- If you still have issues with bugs, consider hiring a professional exterminator to help you identify the problem and provide targeted treatment to eliminate them.
By following these tips, you can help keep bugs out of your home in the spring and enjoy the season without unwanted visitors.
If you’re concerned about the presence of pests in your home, you can callus and we will help. 615-220-1933.
Absolute Pest Control is dedicated to making your home safe for you family. If you have a question about pests or any other pest problem, please call us at 615-220-1933 or click HERE to email us. We service most of Middle Tennessee including Smyrna, Murfreesboro, and LaVergne.